Version 3.12.1. Price: 249$ (1 license on 1 PC)
Trial version is available: only 10$ for 1 day
You can send text, image, vCard, audio, video, documents and combine these modes. WhatsApp Blaster is perfect for building a business anywhere in the world through the creation of an advertising agency on the mailing lists and information as well as their potential customers.
– send messages on all WhatsApp platform (Android, iPhone and others)
– text, image (jpg, png, gif), location, vCard, audio (.mp3), video (.mp4, .avi), documents (.txt, .doc, pdf, csv) and combine
– autosave report
– encoding messages (End-to-End Encryption)
– don’t need Android emulators!!!
– easy to use
– set Profile Picture on channel
– turbo mode for text, vcard, location, image, video, audio messages
– saving received messages (the folder of Reports)
Up to 100-200 messages per channel (if You use good IP and good channels).
Free updates and license on 6 months.
– Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (Windows XP not supported)
– 50 Mb free space on hard disk
– good internet connection
– installed microsoft visual c++ 2015 redistributable.
– installed Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
– added: Leave all groups
– changed the order of commands at login
– reduced response times for incoming messages
– fix bugs on login
– fix debug info
– fix bugs (nodes on login)
– added debug info
– increase time on load media
– added turbo mode for media
– added info about received messages
– increase speed for send messages.
– fix bugs (save keys)
– add button Clear
– fixed: delivery media (audio, video, image) on iPhone
– added more user agents
– added “customize messages”
– added mode “send image gif”
– increase Caption for Image and Video
– added Emoji
– fix bugs
– added mode “send video” (avi and mp4)
– added mode “send document” (txt, csv, doc, pdf)
– fix bugs
– set Profile Picture
– fix: size image to send
– fix: vcard
– fix: save cippher sessions
– added mode “send audio” (mp3 only)
– in Turbo mode software not show numbers on which not sent messages
– in Turbo mode not work combined messages