(Now whatsapp is blocking channels after re-create. I recommend use WART extractor)
This app can recovery hash channels from your device (tested on NOX, Leapdroid, GM) where installed WhatsApp official client. Example: You can convert Queen channels to hash-channels
- The device must be rooted
- Install Extractor.apk on your device (Extractor.apk You can find in folder where WART).
- Start WhatsApp and register account.
- Start Extractor and click Extract, click Copy to clipboard
- From PC start application WART_rc2.exe and paste from clipboard ID
- Click Recovery. You will get hash-channel.
- Go to item 3.
If WhatsApp does not register channel then You need change IP (or IMEI, or model of phone)
You are can use service for getting virtual numbers (provide USA, Cambodia, Indonesia, Myanmar,Philippines, Malaysia, India, Lebanon, Ethiopia, Egypt numbers):
– not need change IP for extract channels
– can extract channels with two-factors authentication
– load file with list of IDs
– autosave result
– good quality of channels
Russian services for getting virtual numbers (Russian and Ukrainian):
– Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (Windows XP not supported)
– 50 Mb free space on hard disk
– good internet connection
– installed microsoft visual c++ 2015 redistributable.
– installed Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
– installed Android emulator (example, NOX) with root mode or mobile phone with root mode (check availability folder /data/data/com.whatsapp/). I recommend use Android 4.4.2
License on 6 months